• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,417 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This book finally arrived yesterday after a couple weeks of Homeland Security red tape. Now that I have it in hand here is a scan with no filter that represents the actual colors better than the previous one I posted. 

fc scan.jpg

Very awesome!!

On 11/13/2018 at 6:12 PM, batman_fan said:

Not in hand yet but in route.  Glad to have one of the three mini-puzzles off the list.  I don't know if the puzzles are complete or not but for the price, I couldn't go wrong.

superman2.jpg

Wow, very cool. Kind of gets a little lost on the same page as one of the coolest comics ever published. These multi puzzles are so tough to find. Hope it turns out complete for you. I wouldn't care either. Just landing one at all is an achievement. A while back, I saw a boxed 6 puzzle example. Only one I've ever seen. 

When it comes, build them and post the results...

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Wow, very cool. Kind of gets a little lost on the same page as one of the coolest comics ever published. These multi puzzles are so tough to find. Hope it turns out complete for you. I wouldn't care either. Just landing one at all is an achievement. A while back, I saw a boxed 6 puzzle example. Only one I've ever seen. 

When it comes, build them and post the results...

Definitely. I figure I couldn’t lose since it cost $15 including shipping   :whatthe:

5 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Always wanted one of these...and for $7 from my buddy HHWolfman I now own one.  I know...not too exciting...but...it's all mine now...lol

45836457092_7818f36780_c.jpg

Spoiler alert...he dies in this issue...:whatthe:

:gossip: Just a flesh wound.  They brought him back a few issues later.

5 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:
On 11/12/2018 at 2:51 PM, comicjack said:

Interesting cover isn't it

DSCF1548.thumb.JPG.0915e2350423afe0dc9de57f892b4ad1.JPG

This is indeed interesting...how the heck did they tack that sign onto a brick wall?  :|

On 11/13/2018 at 3:26 AM, fett said:

not a recent purchase but one I have been searching many of my boxes for, since I had already scanned the cover :) Reprints Little Eva #4, Fightin Texan #17 and Wartime Romances #10. 

All-PictureComedyCarnival.jpg

Excellent.  As you probably know, some copies have Baker reprints and some don't.  You got one of the good ones. 

6 hours ago, Sqeggs said:
11 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Spoiler alert...he dies in this issue...:whatthe:

:gossip: Just a flesh wound.  They brought him back a few issues later.

o.O  "Aren't we gonna see the basement?"

2130953106_TheresnobasementattheAlamo.jpg.eb8052335553db2cd8a4fa0e2ab69f52.jpg

Edited by Mr.TawkyTawny

17 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Baker!

The funny thing is that I don't usually like photo covers, but this one is a classic and the girl is gorgeous. Plus who can refuse a pretty girl who gives boys the green light?