• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,378 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I'm really jealous of that Jungle 99...

Thx, but you should see @comicjack's copy! What thread did you post that CGC 8.0 in???

I'm just happy to have the book at all, and I like that it comes from a disassembled bound volume of untrimmed books. Somehow, the damage ain't as bad when it's GA period charm. :cloud9:

6 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Thx, but you should see @comicjack's copy! What thread did you post that CGC 8.0 in???

I'm just happy to have the book at all, and I like that it comes from a disassembled bound volume of untrimmed books. Somehow, the damage ain't as bad when it's GA period charm. :cloud9:

You got a copy don't you so nuff said,oh wait isn't that the phrase Stan used lol

On 11/13/2018 at 3:49 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

This book finally arrived yesterday after a couple weeks of Homeland Security red tape. Now that I have it in hand here is a scan with no filter that represents the actual colors better than the previous one I posted. 

fc scan.jpg

Gotta love that "red tape":

100_0892.JPG

7 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I don't think the little emoticons have the right emotion for this exactly. My books were held for 2 weeks while they processed forms I filled out. 

:whatthe:doh!:facepalm::pullhair::censored:

These might work...