• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,380 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Reeled this one in the other night. Aside for being a Hitler cover it boasts the baddie the Hun, monsters, bondage, and 2 separate axis powers about to get thwomped by the Wizard and Shield. Great first splash imo and the Reiman Wizard splash is also very cool. This book also on a side note contains an add for Archie Comics #1. All around neat-o if I do say so myself...

Shield Wizard Comics #8Shield Wizard Comics #8Shield Wizard Comics #8Shield Wizard Comics #8

I'd definitely say so, too!

17 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Reeled this one in the other night. Aside for being a Hitler cover it boasts the baddie the Hun, monsters, bondage, and 2 separate axis powers about to get thwomped by the Wizard and Shield. Great first splash imo and the Reiman Wizard splash is also very cool. This book also on a side note contains an add for Archie Comics #1. All around neat-o if I do say so myself...

Shield Wizard Comics #8Shield Wizard Comics #8Shield Wizard Comics #8Shield Wizard Comics #8

Way to go Gino!

On 1/29/2019 at 11:49 PM, gino2paulus2 said:

Love it Gino! Kudos to posting those awesome splash pages. :headbang: