• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,380 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

My favorite Jungle cover of all-time (with respect to 7 and 11) in my favorite pedigree (Okajima camp copy) thanks to a boardie friend, whom I am sure I wore down over time. :foryou:

IMG_9506.JPG

IMG_9507.JPG

Sweet. Even 7 and 11 are impressed with this one.(thumbsu

On 2/2/2019 at 10:34 AM, Kihei Comics said:

Hey Everyone,

My name is Nathan and this is my first post on the CGC board WHOOP! I am mostly active on Instagram @kiheicomics and some of you have prbly met me at cons if you have seen anything with "Kihei Comics" that's me! Lets kick this off with a rare golden age book I have never actually seen anyone else with! V-Comics 1 the first apperance of the super patriotic V-MAN! 

unnamed.jpg

Welcome!  I'm a big fan of rare golden age.  Keep posting!!!

6 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

My favorite Jungle cover of all-time (with respect to 7 and 11) in my favorite pedigree (Okajima camp copy) thanks to a boardie friend, whom I am sure I wore down over time. :foryou:

IMG_9506.JPG

IMG_9507.JPG

Wow, what an awesome book Rick!  I have always loved the Croc covers when it comes to Jungle (even if they are made of wood!).  Okajima is the most awesome of all the pedigrees to me.  Truly a keeper!

You also mentioned Jungle 11.  This is, without question, my favorite Jungle.  Your pedigreed copy is beautiful!

On 1/30/2019 at 5:49 AM, gino2paulus2 said:

Reeled this one in the other night. Aside for being a Hitler cover it boasts the baddie the Hun, monsters, bondage, and 2 separate axis powers about to get thwomped by the Wizard and Shield. Great first splash imo and the Reiman Wizard splash is also very cool. This book also on a side note contains an add for Archie Comics #1. All around neat-o if I do say so myself...

Shield Wizard Comics #8Shield Wizard Comics #8

Super-sweet!

5 hours ago, vaillant said:

Very excited to add this one to my Daredevil Comics small collection…
One I had been looking for since the beginning, but never purchased. :)

UnHmGvJ.jpg

Interesting cover! At first glance I thought the Japanese soldiers were being shot. A closer look tells they are committing harakiri. This is the first cover I’ve ever seen displaying this act.

On 2/6/2019 at 2:13 AM, Jayman said:

Interesting cover! At first glance I thought the Japanese soldiers were being shot. A closer look tells they are committing harakiri. This is the first cover I’ve ever seen displaying this act.

Biro was crazy! :) Positively crazy.