• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,419 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Joshua33 said:

That's not cool at all!!! I feel your pain on the prices. Its outta control. PM your address and what you like to read and I'll send you a book, my dime. :wink:

My initial response was going to state:  "I like to read 9.2 copies of Action #1, All-American #16's, Pep 22's and Archie #1's"...:)

Just now, Shield said:

How's my old Pep #33 9.2 doing?

I sold it to a guy who pressed it to a 9.6, then forgot it on the back seat of his car, where the sun faded the cover to almost white and the holder warped so bad that it cracked and the book creased... wait, that was a modern. Nevermind.

Just now, MrBedrock said:

I sold it to a guy who pressed it to a 9.6, then forgot it on the back seat of his car, where the sun faded the cover to almost white and the holder warped so bad that it cracked and the book creased... wait, that was a modern. Nevermind.

Not bad.  Your very best material was when people were talking about dealers you said "Not to mention those two, huge boobs".  I still laugh to this day...GOAT CGC line.

10 hours ago, comicquant said:

This just came back from CGC today!

79529B7E-E981-4978-836A-D0B9A2B4D2BC.jpeg

Steel Sterling, The Web, Baron Gestapo, large swastika, swinging ax, a couple of haymakers, Montana cover: that one rings all the bells, JP .... EXCEPT ... CGC forget to notate 'Bondage Cover'?? (shrug)

On 4/26/2019 at 4:43 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Beyond thrilled to have the highest graded copy of my favorite Sheena cover! Thanks to @cheetah (worship)

I have had this one a couple times in the past and always wanted a copy like this. This one goes in the "keeper" box. 

IMG_1979.JPG

Methinks your "keeper" box has a large hole in it.  :insane: