• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Marty Mann said:

IMG  CM JR (200 dpi).jpg

Kind of funny that most covers have the bad guy seeming to be getting the best of the hero. But on this cover, Cap Jr. appears on the verge of liquidating Mr. Icy Fingers. 

On 9/9/2019 at 8:35 PM, JoeRock said:

Got this one in today. Love this cover, plus being a Church copy is just extra icing. Cool watch also, I don’t think it has ever been worn. Still works too

E9081E6F-CDC8-4406-8A82-8C58656989D7.jpeg

338E16DC-4839-401C-8145-527274DF5174.jpeg

Don't think I've ever seen such a high-grade book that had extra staples added. hm

3 minutes ago, comicquant said:
2 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Did you inquire whether the CF might be reattached? CCS has managed it a few times for me. 

I didn’t but this would’ve likely been a good candidate.

Sometimes they can tuck the paper back under the staples. Depends on the extent of the damage around the staple holes, I guess. 

48 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

I think this makes three threads I've posted this book in... but it's one of those pickups where you want to just share with everybody you've finally got a copy:

Weird_Science_Fantasy_29.jpg

One of my rules of life has always been that if I feel like hanging out on mountain ledges, I avoid the ones outside ape-man caves. 

17 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

One of my rules of life has always been that if I feel like hanging out on mountain ledges, I avoid the ones outside ape-man caves. 

And one of my rules of life is that when me and my family see @Sqeggs hanging around on a ledge outside our cave, we are coming out swinging! :slapfight:

4 hours ago, walclark said:
22 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

And one of my rules of life is that when me and my family see @Sqeggs hanging around on a ledge outside our cave, we are coming out swinging! :slapfight:

:whatthe: