• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,381 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2019 at 1:17 PM, Dreamtoreal1 said:

amazing man comics #22 :x

IMG_2317.JPG

On 9/15/2019 at 6:39 PM, comicjack said:

This book has gone crazy lately i hope you tend to tuck it away for a rainy day 

Yes I agree I haven’t seen anyone mention the Heritage Sunday auction of the Aman 22 yet. 12K with the BP!!!! Rare Classic covers have reached whatever is beyond fire at this point. Maybe the word Supernova could apply that’s like 100 billion degrees celsius. Seems like an adequate comparison haha!!

Great book btw brother!! 

22 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Yes I agree I haven’t seen anyone mention the Heritage Sunday auction of the Aman 22 yet. 12K with the BP!!!! Rare Classic covers have reached whatever is beyond fire at this point. Maybe the word Supernova could apply that’s like 100 billion degrees celsius. Seems like an adequate comparison haha!!

Great book btw brother!! 

When you have the book you keep your eyes on the action lol

32 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Great book btw brother!! 

Yes, the book is entering Fantastic 3, Cap 3, Suspense 3 territory. With even low grade copies fetching over 10k. 

Surprised it didn't garner immediate discussion myself. 

And @Dreamtoreal1, i agree with @comicjack unless for some reason you 'can't', i'd tuck that one in the vault for a few years. Congrats! :golfclap:

Edited by sagii

I noticed in my Phil Seuling catalogue from 1963, there was a collection of comics signed by Otto Binder.  Did anyone buy those or seen one?

Notice his classy Williamson drawing on the front of the price list.  I might have purchased one of the Batman comics from him.  I only have a few from my original collection.

48760621857_72125e236d_b.jpg

48760115333_6444733417_c.jpg

33747523648_c286ab3a75.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

On 9/17/2019 at 9:11 AM, sagii said:

Yes, the book is entering Fantastic 3, Cap 3, Suspense 3 territory. With even low grade copies fetching over 10k. 

Surprised it didn't garner immediate discussion myself. 

And @Dreamtoreal1, i agree with @comicjack unless for some reason you 'can't', i'd tuck that one in the vault for a few years. Congrats! :golfclap:

You’re talking to Pablo... He just won’t be able to help himself...