• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

Superman

O Globo Juvenil #55

Published by O Globo, Brazil 1945

#komickazi_officia #skyeott #skyeboycomics #braziliancomics #goldenagecomics #nationalcomics #dccomics #superman #actioncomics #hq #gibis #revista #quadrinhos #latinocomics #rarecomics #vintagecomics #cgccomics #cbcs #igcomics #igcomicfamily #igcomiccommunity #retro #vintage

4C0AFA03-C0A7-4028-99D8-9C38E4F562F6.jpeg

22 hours ago, Komic Kazi said:

Capitáo Radar

Artist: Jayme Cortez

Edicáo Juvenil

Cômico Colegial #63

Published by La Selva, Brazil 1953

Cômico Colegial 63.jpg

Amazing cover thanks for posting your great books 

Wonder Woman (Super-Mulher)

SOS "Mystery in the Cosmos"  RARE!

Wonder Woman Brazilian History Starts Here!

Publisher Orbis, Brazil 1953

An extra ordinarily low production publisher to begin with, and couple that with this historically important Heroin.

Wonder Woman was first seen on the cover of O Lobinho #31 in 1942 and by far the earliest International Appearance of Wonder Woman world-wide.

Also her first complete story and title here in SOS is among the earliest that exist in the global market starting in 1953. 

1C180EB1-6088-4A04-9EB0-065FEFF7D96B.jpeg

On 2/8/2020 at 6:53 PM, Komic Kazi said:

Capitáo Radar

Edicáo Juvenil

Cômico Colegial #63

Published by La Selva, Brazil 1953

Cômico Colegial 63.jpg

This book (along with the other books you posted) is just awesome! Thank you for sharing. :applause:

8 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

These Brazilian covers are outstanding. 

Brazilian Golden age are among the best in the world.

They had extra-ordinarily low production runs and were only a fraction of the US, and the infrastructure in Brazil during this time was just ancient when they were producing these comics.

They had classically trained artists from the old-world producing just amazing artistry....

These comics over the last 5yrs now are getting exposure and demand for the has grown considerably.

Some of the Golden age Grail's from Brazil are among the most valuable in the International market.

Some of them there are only 5 or 6 known to exist.

Gibi Mensal #168

The Marvel Mystery Comics #1

O Globo Juvenil

The Flying Phantom #0

I posted both here the last few days these are White Wales....

I will post more but I have postings I have put on my own links you may view 100's there as well.

If you go to our main link you may view 1,000's of Internation rare editions from our families 44yrs in collecting.

We have had over 9 Million views thus far of our collections.

Thank you...

Enjoy

Edited by Komic Kazi

34 minutes ago, Komic Kazi said:

Brazilian Golden age are among the best in the world.

They had extra-ordinarily low production runs and were only a fraction of the US, and the infrastructure in Brazil during this time was just ancient when they were producing these comics.

They had classically trained artists from the old-world producing just amazing artistry....

These comics over the last 5yrs now are getting exposure and demand for the has grown considerably.

Some of the Golden age Grail's from Brazil are among the most valuable in the International market.

Some of them there are only 5 or 6 known to exist.

Gibi Mensal #168

The Marvel Mystery Comics #1

O Globo Juvenil

The Flying Phantom #0

I posted both here the last few days these are White Wales....

I will post more but I have postings I have put on my own links you may view 100's there as well.

If you go to our main link you may view 1,000's of Internation rare editions from our families 44yrs in collecting.

We have had over 9 Million views thus far of our collections.

Thank you...

Enjoy

I'm especially impressed by Capitao Radar with the Cortez art …. it would be neat if an enterprising person could secure reprint rights and publish them again... possibly even an English translation. Thanks for sharing this material. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

4 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm especially impressed by Capitao Radar with the Cortez art …. it would be neat if an enterprising person could secure reprint rights and publish them again... possibly even an English translation. Thanks for sharing this material. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Just amazing and easily among the greatest in history.

You may view some of our original published art which we are among the most important collectors of Cortez, Penteado and Shimamoto art in Brazil.

These three are the Godfathers of Brazilian Horror.

Click on this link to see the Grand Masters Originals from our families collection.

Jayme Cortez