• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

I'm not sure where to post this but I wanted to share with my fellow collectors. I found @worpress on Instagram and he has a fun little twist on some golden age tittles. I've ordered 2 mini comics and there fun. Here is the latest one I received today.  front and back cover 

enjoy

20200413_192827.jpg

20200413_192834.jpg

That Weekender is such a cool cover.  I had not seen one until the feebay listing (didn't see the posting here).  I wonder what's inside?

25 minutes ago, Yorick said:

That Weekender is such a cool cover.  I had not seen one until the feebay listing (didn't see the posting here).  I wonder what's inside?

Canadian reprint books, cover is from Dynamic Comics (take this off your search bar!)

According to oversheet, 36 pg comic, 16 in newspaper format with photos, partial Dynamic Comics reprints.  4 pages  of cells from the Disney film Pinocchio and little Nemo.  One of the coolest covers I've seen, and had it on my watch list since I saw it on here 2 years ago.  So ya, just delete and forget you ever saw it :)