• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

THIS is a book that I stared at in the color centerfold section of the Comic book Marketplace issue featuring Jon's Larson article. When his collection went to auction, this was a MUST have for me! I honestly never believed that I would have a shot at owning it. 

Popular 57 7.5 ow-w Larson front.jpg

Beautiful copy. Here is my absolute beater copy of this issue lol 

20200507_111120.jpg

17 hours ago, RickHigh said:

I've always loved the Hawkman covers on Flash Comics, but good "Flash" covers are few and far between (IMO). This is one that I particularly like. Had it for awhile, but not sure I've posted it before. Note the small piece of plastic from the slab (?) in the moon. It sits between the outer hard plastic and the inner wall. You can see the shadow. It doesn't seem to harm the book, but may need to get it re-slabbed soon.

Flash #103.jpeg

Beautiful Flash book! I'll have to follow up with one of those Hawkman and 1st Hawkgirl covers.

FLASH-COMICS-29-CGC-6.0.jpg