• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,442 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

I'm not doing the whole run of these. I'm just not. So stop telling me to! :baiting:

They missed the cyan plate on that one, though it still looks good.

3 hours ago, adamstrange said:
4 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

I'm not doing the whole run of these. I'm just not. So stop telling me to! :baiting:

They missed the cyan plate on that one, though it still looks good.

Ok, not only do I have to get them all but I gotta upgrade them, too? :cry:

On 5/15/2020 at 6:26 PM, Komic Kazi International said:

Red Barry

Editorial Juventud-Panamericana, Mexico 1936

Paquito #133.jpg

Is that Barry O'Neill?  Do they reprint O'Mealia's black and white artwork?! :wishluck:

On trend with my previous Young Marvelman comic, I've recently bought these two painting books (I have the 2nd Young Marvelman book that I bought in the past), as L Miller & Co issued a series of four of these magic painting and colouring books in 1955 - 2 for Young Marvelman and 2 for Marvelman, though I'm wondering whether CGC would even accept these if I were to submit them:

s-l500.jpgs-l500.jpg

Edited by Bart Allen

On 5/15/2020 at 6:12 PM, Sqeggs said:

Highest graded on this one. Had a tough time finding a nice copy. Thought I had one a few years ago when I bought a raw copy graded 7.5/8.0 by a major dealer. Came back from CGC as a 3.0 :cry:

Star Spangled.jpg

This is killer! My lower grade copy with a cover tear seal used to look like this …. a long, LONG time ago! lol

Star Spangled 126 front.jpg