• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,419 posts in this topic

On 1/4/2021 at 4:16 PM, Joshua33 said:

Got this in today from a fellow boardie. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 6 on census, cool Blackhawk villain interiors (weird story) and a Crandall cover to boot. Thrilled :x

20210104_125635.jpg

VERY COOL BOOK!! 

88F7BD4B-7D0A-48C4-835C-BF69DA793608.jpeg

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

This book gets my vote for a Top Ten Lou Fine cover. This copy is a bit "well read" but the colors still pop and the important bits are all there. :cloud9:

National_Comics_7_cgc_2_5.thumb.jpg.ff7ac69f582c08a4f99bed2002f28ad8.jpg

A real beauty, Z! Crazy underwater cover!

No limits to the genius of Lou Fine

2 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Thank you, my good man! Lou Fine's a-ok in my book! (thumbsu

Still trying to figure out exactly what's going on with that green thing. Ship's hull? Alien monster? Subterranean city?

Although it's called several things in the story, they might be best known as Giant Sub Tanks, designed by the 'dictators of Europe' hm to land troops in an attack on US soil. Cool story!

GiantSubTanks.JPG

8 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Although it's called several things in the story, they might be best known as Giant Sub Tanks, designed by the 'dictators of Europe' hm to land troops in an attack on US soil. Cool story!

GiantSubTanks.JPG

Awesome, thank you! I’ll definitely read this story at Comic Book +. (thumbsu