• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,378 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

So this happened!! Still only 3 complete blue labels on the census and here are 2 of them!! Was excited to see them together!! One of my favorite books of All-Time. There will be many more pics taken of these 2 together so strap in hahaha!!

908DDB17-2920-4812-A290-C88CAB6D4049.jpeg

Ginooooo!

That is truly a once in a lifetime collecting opportunity there my friend. just PHENOMENAL (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

51 minutes ago, sagii said:

Before i started chasing Ace, MLJ's, Romance and other esoteric stuff, i was hugely into DC and Fawcetts. I have slowly begun to rebuild a small but cool Fawcett block of books again.

This book has always been a grail. Love at first sight when i was a hardcore Fawcett guy, but, it always seldom seemed to come up, and when it did, it was what i felt was 'too high' for it at the time, or something else that appeared to be a once in a lifetime opportunity came along. Sometimes it was vacation time, lol.

Anyway, finally nailed down a copy this year. Will certainly make my top year end pick up posts :x

Classic cover ALL DAY

Wow Comics #10.jpg

That's a beauty! :applause: