• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,380 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, batman_fan said:

Those are really cool, you know what year they are from?

:insane:

yeah they got the year right but I'd like to know what the numbering system's all about...
Super stoked I got #1 though!!!^^

Edited by Black Bat

On 4/22/2021 at 1:21 AM, Black Bat said:

Sucker for this kinda psycho stuff on a cover:

jumbo82.jpg

jumbo 86.jpg

jumbo 85.jpg

Do you know if these came out of the Rochester area?  I bought a few fiction house from my LCS (Wonderland Comics) decades ago up there and the writing is dead on.  

7BF86D2F-73AC-4449-8441-F6540BB86F5A.jpeg

C628DB3A-A48F-4F24-B940-0CD8F7C6BE7E.jpeg

Edited by ThothAmon

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

:hi: Didn’t realize it was going to you Paul. 15 days total through eBay Global Shipping. Not bad. 

Talk to me about CS22  J. Make it real.  :baiting: 

On 4/27/2021 at 2:19 PM, NEED MO DAKKA said:

Won an All-Star 37 last night at HA.  Been wanting this book for a few years now and kept losing every auction.  After losing the 8.5 by around $8K more than I anticipated losing by in the recent CC auction, I figured it was time to stop being a cheapskate and just fork over the money and buy whatever copy I can get. Happy with how this copy looks. Will sit nicely with my Vandal Savage hoard haha.

lf (1).jpeg

unnamed.jpeg

Oh man I love green lantern 10. I kept losing so many times I finally scored one last fall.