• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,380 posts in this topic

the heroic 1-15 run is FINALLY closed--this 10 took a long time. group shot coming when it makes it's way here.

I just can't seem to figure out what is going on in this cover. It looks like a guy is gonna brand a cow, and some blue dude with a squirt bottle is releasing a Genie in an aviators cap to whomp him ??

Congrats on finishing :applause:

don't forget the free roller skates & tropical fish. and ditto on the :applause:

when he gets it in maybe he'll share the story with us....

the heroic 1-15 run is FINALLY closed--this 10 took a long time. group shot coming when it makes it's way here.

I just can't seem to figure out what is going on in this cover. It looks like a guy is gonna brand a cow, and some blue dude with a squirt bottle is releasing a Genie in an aviators cap to whomp him ??

don't forget the free roller skates & tropical fish. and ditto on the :applause:

and if the little mustache was on there, the cowboy would make it a hitler cover. it's just like he's drawn on other covers.

and if the little mustache was on there, the cowboy would make it a hitler cover. it's just like he's drawn on other covers.

So the "G" could be for Gestapo ??

so what is stoping you from drawing on a mustache (shrug)

so what is stoping you from drawing on a mustache (shrug)

nothing is "stoping" me g.a.tor. but aren't you the expert at putting felt-tip marks on books?

cma17.jpg

heroic10.jpg

Way to go geek! It sure would be cool to read all the Everett stories in succession.

Thanks, Guys. It is a thrill to have it. It really looks incredible, doubly so since it carries a January 1940 date. Just a sweet experience to have it in my collection.