• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,380 posts in this topic

My latest addition. Got this one from Steve Carey (sacentaur) as he found himself a nicer copy to upgrade to. This one is exactly as advertised ( vg+ 4.5) and priced right at guide. Thanks very much Steve, I appreciate it.

Phil

Dance bananas! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Catman%20%231%20%28150%29.jpg

Edited by Et-Es-Go

My latest addition. Got this one from Steve Carey (sacentaur) as he found himself a nicer copy to upgrade to. This one is exactly as advertised ( vg+ 4.5) and priced right at guide. Thanks very much Steve, I appreciate it.

Phil

Catman%20%231%20%28150%29.jpg

Stunning colors on that copy.

Phil

Hells yeah. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Here is a new, and very fun, addition to the collection. I'll snap some interior pics later as the artwork is fantastic!

Smash1.jpg

Pretty looking book! Looking forward to some interior shots.

Ditto, cool looking book.

Had me worried but it actually arrived in the mail today. I'm usually not gambler but I got lucky this time around.

Punch20cgc7_5ebay.jpg

Glad that worked out for you. I've done the same thing before and got burnt a couple of times. Now it's better to be safe than sorry.