• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,378 posts in this topic

Here is a new, and very fun, addition to the collection. I'll snap some interior pics later as the artwork is fantastic!

Smash1.jpg

Very nice, Bill :applause: If Lou Fine was still drawing The Ray that would make it extra special :grin:

Had me worried but it actually arrived in the mail today. I'm usually not gambler but I got lucky this time around.

Punch20cgc7_5ebay.jpg

I've always like this cover. Not so much for the bare-breasted women, but because the rocket girl is drawn so well. Perfect form. :cloud9:

Had me worried but it actually arrived in the mail today. I'm usually not gambler but I got lucky this time around.

Punch20cgc7_5ebay.jpg

I've always like this cover. Not so much for the bare-breasted women, but because the rocket girl is drawn so well. Perfect form. :cloud9:

Funny you should mention that actually. As I had originally bought it for the notorious bare breast. However, as I kept looking at the photo, while waiting for the book to arrive, I started to really appreciate how she was drawn as well.

My newest D copy :whee: ... I've had my eye on this book for a looooong time. Definitely over paid, but since I couldn't get my hands on the #2 D copy this was the next best for me, just love this one :cloud9: . Bought raw but formally in a 7.5 slab, going to resubmit it and hope for the best, but not until after I've flipped through it and smelled the pages. :wishluck:

TrueCrimeComicsDcopymet8_5.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

My newest D copy :whee: ... I've had my eye on this book for a looooong time. Definitely over paid, but since I couldn't get my hands on the #2 D copy this was the next best for me, just love this one :cloud9: . Bought raw but formally in a 7.5 slab, going to resubmit it and hope for the best, but not until after I've flipped through it and smelled the pages. :wishluck:

Wow - pretty book :applause:

Wow - pretty book :applause:

thank you. :)

Very nice. I almost bought that exact book out of a classified in the CGB a few years back, but I wasn't buying comics at the time. My loss. This is a truly great series.

Very nice. I almost bought that exact book out of a classified in the CGB a few years back, but I wasn't buying comics at the time. My loss. This is a truly great series.

Thank you. I wanted to pull the trigger awhile ago but just couldn't afford it. I thought it was a little over priced for a 7.5, but I've yet to find a nicer copy for sale in the two years I've been watching it so I just went for it.