• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,380 posts in this topic

These next books all came from the new collection I recently acquired and have decided they are keepers. :)

GhostlyWeirdStories122.jpg

This book is one I have always wanted, but as you probably know it is impossible to find. It's listed as Rare in the guide.

I present to you Spirit #1! :acclaim:

Spirit1-1.jpg

A long time ago I owned this next set of books and like a fool traded them away. Imagine my complete surprise when I bought this collection: My old set was in it! It will not leave my collection again. :cloud9:

This is Famous Gangsters #3 and matching Avon Paperback #66.

LuckyLuciano.jpg

LittleCaesarAvon.jpg

A long time ago I owned this next set of books and like a fool traded them away. Imagine my complete surprise when I bought this collection: My old set was in it! It will not leave my collection again. :cloud9:

This is Famous Gangsters #3 and matching Avon Paperback #66.

LuckyLuciano.jpg

LittleCaesarAvon.jpg

was martin sheen even born when they drew him on those covers?

was martin sheen even born when they drew him on those covers?

Is that a scene from the end of "The Dead Zone"?

greg stillson. he was a no-good sob in the flick, but really a villainous bastich in the book.

I'd like to thank a fellow Boardie who delivered this beauty to me today.

Definitely one of my favorite books from the Golden Age, and it's great to have a copy in my collection again.

AirFighters2.jpg

a true classic. congrats, sir. one of the most underrated titles of the g.a. i love them dearly.

afs.jpg

Boy, I sure wish I could spend a week going through your collection.

It would probably take longer than a week.

Another for the collection today. Quick pick up on ebay. Bottom left corner is a little chewed but still presents quite well I thought. Will have to do until I get my hands on the lone 9.4 copy that's out there somewhere. Anyone? (shrug)

RedSeal163ebay.jpg