• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

Here's one that I got a few months ago that I haven't posted before. I always wanted this book, and I don't think it was ever reprinted in any of the 100 pagers, so this was my first chance to actually read the story.

scan-5.jpg

Fun book :applause:

it is a neat book.

Here's one that I got a few months ago that I haven't posted before. I always wanted this book, and I don't think it was ever reprinted in any of the 100 pagers, so this was my first chance to actually read the story.

scan-5.jpg

Fun book :applause:

it is a neat book.

Thanks, guys! :)

Just made a mega-trade with the folks at Worldwide. They got 17 boxes of slabs and I got a box and a half. I let go of duplicates I didn't need and got a bunch of really great stuff. Here's some of it.

HauntofFear10FC.jpg

One of my favorite covers! Congrats on such a beautiful copy(and on the other books as well)! :applause:

shouldn't that book be listed in thread with that Rifleman issue that's so infamous. :lol:

nice books you got there in the trade.....congrats.:banana: