• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

Thanks to a boardie for helping me finally join the Pep 34 Club!! It was waiting on my doorstep when I got home from the Guns N Roses concert!! Talk about an AWESOME day!!! :cloud9:

28125915666_a56df7219d_b.jpg

Still speechless Gino. Although, it looks too high grade for you! Watta Grab!

Anybody on the boards get that nice copy that just closed on the bay last night?

Very excited to receive this one in the mail. I love this book, and the artwork inside is incredible.

Yankee%201_zpsvbevbitt.jpg

I would be too Greg, that is one cool and unusual book!

Haha!! Thanks RM i couldn't find a lower grade so this one had to do lol

and GREAT BOOK Greg!!!! I want one!!!!! (thumbs u

My wife found this single book at an estate sale last week. Am glad to have it.

comsupemagician1_zpszucylgue.jpg

Thanks Minh!! and WOW RM your wife's got quite the eye!!! That's awesome I don't ever reckon seein' that one before!! Very cool (thumbs u

A got these two amazing books from Mark Zaid about a month ago and I finally got a chance to scan them and share them with you. I feel very lucky to be able to take care of them for the long term!

MF%2054%20cgc%208.0_zpse3bqnjrs.jpeg

Thanks to a boardie for helping me finally join the Pep 34 Club!! It was waiting on my doorstep when I got home from the Guns N Roses concert!! Talk about an AWESOME day!!! :cloud9:

28125915666_a56df7219d_b.jpg

Way to go Gino!! What a killer funny book!! I'd be very proud of that one if it was in my collection. :headbang:

Anyone have one of these, a "Classic Cover" but it is the only super mystery without any gpa data, there are also no ha sales and none in the registry...if you have one please post it. Thanks.

IMG_0508_zpso6zx5vy9.jpg

Edited by Johnny545

A got these two amazing books from Mark Zaid about a month ago and I finally got a chance to scan them and share them with you. I feel very lucky to be able to take care of them for the long term!

That's a home run right there!

Attaboy Vern!