• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,435 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Couldn't resist this beauty.  Hope it follows in the wake of Superman 1.

image_zpsi5lcfmli.jpg

On 5/16/2017 at 8:21 PM, cmcfan said:

A couple of low grade but still tough books I just picked up yesterday.  Coverless Fantastic 3(please please contact me by DM if you have a cover) and Wonder Comics 2(missing the BC).  Like I said low grade but a start to some better copies. 

Wonder_Comics_2_Fantastic_3.jpg

On 5/17/2017 at 10:04 AM, Tbone911t said:

Just arrived this morning :

scan0001.jpg

On 5/17/2017 at 1:58 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Quite excited to pick up this highest graded copy of one of my favorite bondage headlight covers from a great boardie :x

fc.jpg

On 5/18/2017 at 0:45 AM, cmcfan said:

Just had this guy arrive.  Couldn't pass it up!  Good price for a nice shape Fox is just getting harder and harder to find.

Weird_Comics_9.jpg

WOW!!!!!! Look at all these Awesome books!!! Ya did good gentlemen...ya did good ?

On 5/17/2017 at 11:45 PM, cmcfan said:

Just had this guy arrive.  Couldn't pass it up!  Good price for a nice shape Fox is just getting harder and harder to find.

Weird_Comics_9.jpg

Nice one! Share an interior shot? The WEIRD-ist page you can find?

3 hours ago, october said:

Bought a few Church Fox books today. Pretty cool. 

greenmask8.jpg

greenmask6.jpg

1 hour ago, sacentaur said:

Have the trauma team on standby for Gino!

??? You have NO idea how funny that is bc i am scrolling on my phone and about had a myocardial infarction when i saw these then subsequently saw your comment!! Couldn't be more correct brother!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! with an extra AWESOME for appropriately good measure!! You know JBs #9 would make a perfect trifecta!! Where do you find this stuff?? Glorious I say!! Congrats ?

12 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

grabbed a couple peds today on h'tage.

military19.jpg

boy27.jpg

BP never disappoints!! Congrats man those are 2 beauties right there. Biro with classic gruesome cover and I can't say I recall seeing the Military but I like it. Makes you look twice at it. Crandall with another intriguing perspective!!! Do you have a favorite Ped BP?