• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,421 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, the last post reminded me of my recent major purchase thanks to the boards. Pretty excited about this.  Dedini copy of Science Comics 2.  Second highest Universal copy. I hear the highest may be available soon. :wink:

IMG_3196.jpg

WOW. Big congrats, that's a gem!

4 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, the last post reminded me of my recent major purchase thanks to the boards. Pretty excited about this.  Dedini copy of Science Comics 2.  Second highest Universal copy. I hear the highest may be available soon. :wink:

I know how much you like those women in tubes Rick.  Bought this beat but complete Adventure 73 in my LCS today.  All the pages are there and the cover is still attached at the top staple.

image_zpsze2xqlet.JPG

6 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

IMG_3196.jpg

Nice one Rick!!! That's quite a score!!!  Great colors! And such a tube! Perhaps this book is the start of a new pedigree, the "98. Dedini" collection...?  (thumbsu

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

I know how much you like those women in tubes Rick.  Bought this beat but complete Adventure 73 in my LCS today.  All the pages are there and the cover is still attached at the top staple.

image_zpsze2xqlet.JPG

Nice book! But wait, where's the woman in the tube? :kidaround:

11 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

IMG_3196.jpg

(worship)