• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sacentaur said:

Conserved (single staple book, A-1) yes, but a fair trade off for a comic that is so bright and white (I bought the Sensation 18 and 19 [below] together):

289a8750-0976-4094-b208-96a1717dcd4d_zps

Awesome duo, Steve! Every time I see that Sensation #18 cover I really like it. Something about the bold rich colors and the dramatic use of inks I think (not that the cute ladies hurt either). :)

On 6/22/2017 at 6:47 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Red :cloud9:

35 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Grabbed this cool one in a recent boardie's sales thread. Sooooo tough to find. I am stoked to finally own a copy.

comgreenhornet8_zpsdxmacgfh.jpg

Great pick up RM! You know how I feel about that one ( lord knows I posted my copy enough). Absolutely killer cover! 

1 hour ago, Point Five said:

Awesome duo, Steve! Every time I see that Sensation #18 cover I really like it. Something about the bold rich colors and the dramatic use of inks I think (not that the cute ladies hurt either). :)

Having owned the MH copy I can say it was a standout cover.  The cover colors were awesome, they used every color in the rainbow on that one! 

3 hours ago, sacentaur said:

Conserved (single staple book, A-1) yes, but a fair trade off for a comic that is so bright and white (I bought the Sensation 18 and 19 [below] together)

Oh man!  Both those are on my want-list due to the Frank Godwin art inside.  Awesome copies!

Proud owner of CGC's lowest graded copy of this one...took me a long time to find, got it relatively cheap I think, and can't complain about the grade...just keep your eyes away from the edges and its great hah.  Seems to be some dispute as to whether its really a Baker cover, but CGC thinks it is and I think it's pretty cool regardless.  Sorry for the glare, working on getting a good scanner...

saint4.3.0G.gif

Edited by szavisca
oops

19 hours ago, batman_fan said:
21 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

Batman.25.jpg

I don't know what it is about this cover, but for some reason I really like it

Could it be the pink flames? They are fabulous!

3 hours ago, szavisca said:

Proud owner of CGC's lowest graded copy of this one...took me a long time to find, got it relatively cheap I think, and can't complain about the grade...just keep your eyes away from the edges and its great hah.  Seems to be some dispute as to whether its really a Baker cover, but CGC thinks it is and I think it's pretty cool regardless.  Sorry for the glare, working on getting a good scanner...

saint4.3.0G.gif

Probably not Baker, but still very cool.