• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,380 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2017 at 4:33 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

1 more down.  2 more to go.

I need two more Phantom Lady and one Junior and I will have every book I had on my list to have for my personal collection. :wishluck:

IMG_7447.JPG

Whew! That means we won't have to compete with you on future books! :nyah:

(such a great PL btw :luhv: )

8 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Man, that is incredible. Intense color and that great "cookies" stamp. I don't think I have ever seen that one. After seeing this copy, I doubt I could ever be happy with any other copy!

Thanks. I was able to purchase around 70 Salida copies about 10 days ago. Over half of them are not particularly exciting, but it was great to see all of the war books. Many of them are on to new homes, but I was happy to add some to the permanent collection. 

16 minutes ago, tricolorbrian said:

I don't usually buy give-aways or promotional comics, but I couldn't resist this book for $2...It's got a space ship cover...:banana:

37377607861_9f5e630840_c.jpg

So the rumors are true: Santa does deliver presents to all of the Martian children who have been good all year!