• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,417 posts in this topic

On 2/2/2019 at 2:41 AM, Badger said:

Picked this up from Metro's Christmas sale and it arrived today? Is it just me or is Metro's shipping getting slower?

Exciting_Comics_57_Front.jpg

They had a big auction ending in mid-December that probably slowed down shipping individual purchases. 

On 2/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, Kihei Comics said:

Hey Everyone,

My name is Nathan and this is my first post on the CGC board WHOOP! I am mostly active on Instagram @kiheicomics and some of you have prbly met me at cons if you have seen anything with "Kihei Comics" that's me! Lets kick this off with a rare golden age book I have never actually seen anyone else with! V-Comics 1 the first apperance of the super patriotic V-MAN! 

unnamed.jpg

WTTBs (Welcome to the Boards) Nathan!! This is a dynamite first post buddy most all of us in the gold section appreciate these hard to find books and this is no exception!! Super cool!! This is Gino btw (goldenagerarities on IG 👍😊)

On 2/5/2019 at 2:53 PM, vaillant said:

Very excited to add this one to my Daredevil Comics small collection…
One I had been looking for since the beginning, but never purchased. :)

UnHmGvJ.jpg

A few pages from the insides (scans courtesy of the DCM – Digital Comics Museum):

GsTOmJd.jpg

fjtoRZd.jpg

tH3WLlx.jpg

thanks for the comments Claudio and congrats on that awesome DD book that’s a tough one!! Great interior shots as well bro!!

On 2/6/2019 at 1:55 PM, walclark said:

Not high grade, but completes all the Ultra Man covers for me.

464675306_allamerican15001.thumb.jpg.fb5ee2334b1356f2e61aa39544005b60.jpg

that’s a sweet accomplishment congrats!! and any book in that assigned grade that presentation and that PQ to boot is a winner in my book all day long and twice on Sundays