• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,380 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, N e r V said:

The Mary Marvel #5 is by far my favorite cover of her. A somewhat close second is this cover appearance in Wow comics #38.

273C4940-3CCD-4B4C-81B0-FA5CC3E8F824.jpeg.82f5d8976201c48815b21c422ffcc146.jpeg

I’ve been looking for that one for a long time with no luck. Went to the Torpedo show in July and spotted a nice copy. When he took it down and I saw the price I about wet my pants. It is Mary Marvel for gosh sake. “Nobody wants Fawcett's. Guess I keep looking...

45 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I’ve been looking for that one for a long time with no luck. Went to the Torpedo show in July and spotted a nice copy. When he took it down and I saw the price I about wet my pants. It is Mary Marvel for gosh sake. “Nobody wants Fawcett's. Guess I keep looking...

Well, the trouble with being price-sensitive to any degree is you may come upon the issue you've been looking for for years, if you balk at it then you didn't really want it that bad. Good luck finding one N e r v, the Mary Marvel #5 you scored is a terrific cover! WOW #23 is probably my favorite Mary Marvel...

WOW-Comics_23_Front.jpg

1 hour ago, originalisbest said:

Well, the trouble with being price-sensitive to any degree is you may come upon the issue you've been looking for for years, if you balk at it then you didn't really want it that bad. Good luck finding one N e r v, the Mary Marvel #5 you scored is a terrific cover! WOW #23 is probably my favorite Mary Marvel...

WOW-Comics_23_Front.jpg

Here’s the unpublished version...

F77F9C29-795F-4AC1-8D18-0566B6D8EA7C.thumb.jpeg.dad55649db8afd329d4051a651b01cf7.jpeg

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I’ve seen it on the boards a few times now and some pretty high grade copies pass in other places but yes, it’s not a cheap book as far as popular Fawcett covers go.