• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

Oopps, I (too) quickly checked before posting and thought he had only done the adaptation for Le Corbeau and not directed it.

I must have seen Quai des Orfèvres before but cannot remember much of it. These are the kind of movies I would not contemplate watching in their non-native language.

Dubbed movies are a waste of time. I watch with subtitles and have even got my nephew preferring them when we watch Godzilla movies.

Thanks for the interesting comments, guys. Netflix has it available in their Instant section, so I may watch it this weekend. :popcorn:

Criterion has a nice Blu-ray version available.

Thanks for the interesting comments, guys. Netflix has it available in their Instant section, so I may watch it this weekend. :popcorn:

I love Criterion editions. (thumbs u

I love Criterion editions. (thumbs u

Me too. I need to get THE RED SHOES and BLACK NARCISSUS. They're both supposed to look really nice on Blu-ray.

My GA pickups from Chicago today.

LongBow0194.png

Picked up a Jungle 10, too, but no scan of that one.

Cool colors! Probably is a Rockford.

It is really sweet looking in hand. I got it from Worldwide. Why do you think it might be the Rockford copy?

High grade, PQ and the "P" distributor code.