• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,378 posts in this topic

On 1/5/2019 at 9:08 AM, gino2paulus2 said:

For my first pickup of 2019 I simply couldn't be happier as I have been chasing this book for awhile now. Thanks so so much to @Ricksneatstuff for releasing this book back into the wild as I just missed it a couple times. Don't judge but you may see this book get posted a couple times haha!! A little group shot of some Patenaude goodness while I am at it :)

39649702283_a6501c3c38_h.jpg

45700328205_77487aa29d_k.jpg

Bravo, my good man!

On 1/5/2019 at 10:22 AM, sagii said:

Happy New Year Gino, you are kicking it off with a bang! Congrats on a super pick up and Top Shelf Fox collection :golfclap:

Thanks so much Corey I would say you as much as anyone know how badly I wanted this book hehe!! Happy New Year brother!! 

On 1/4/2019 at 6:13 PM, Hudson said:

I just read this from page 1 of this thread (2003).  If the poster though higher graded GA books were getting expensive back in 2003, I would be curious what they thought of prices today.

I wonder how much they paid for that action.  $300?

19 hours ago, PKJ said:

Pretty beat stack of books, but this was the first time I got a heads up on some "old" comics that were actually Old. Not really in my focus but was eager to buy the stack, They look good in Mylar.

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Who cares about the condition?  What a great little score!