Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
47 47

45,462 posts in this topic

25,494 posts
2 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

 

 

adventure79pic3.jpg

...breathe...count to ten...breathe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29,627 posts
23 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

adventure79pic1.jpg

adventure79pic2.jpg

adventure79pic3.jpg

Not surprised that you cracked that one out.  It would be a crime to keep that inner cover hidden in a slab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36,406 posts
5 hours ago, nearmint said:

Not surprised that you cracked that one out.  It would be a crime to keep that inner cover hidden in a slab.

Exactly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,155 posts
1 hour ago, Casablanca said:

Sigh..recent acquistion...femme fatale has been the bane of me.

spirit22.jpg

It's one of the top 5 if not 3 all time. No shame in the game. It's a must own!!! Congrats. :golfclap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
950 posts
5 minutes ago, Joshua33 said:

It's one of the top 5 if not 3 all time. No shame in the game. It's a must own!!! Congrats. :golfclap:

Thanks Joshua!. Agree, this book stops people in their tracks. Even the wife was like ..."whoa..., that's hot.....now stop spending so much $^@#W&$ money on this krap!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,155 posts
9 minutes ago, Casablanca said:

Thanks Joshua!. Agree, this book stops people in their tracks. Even the wife was like ..."whoa..., that's hot.....now stop spending so much $^@#W&$ money on this krap!"

Your wife hangs out with my wife behind our backs. :roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42,887 posts
1 hour ago, Casablanca said:

Sigh..recent acquistion...femme fatale has been the bane of me.

spirit22.jpg

Beautiful.The one and only slab in my sigline-yours is a stunner!

Congratulations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
950 posts
1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

Beautiful.The one and only slab in my sigline-yours is a stunner!

Congratulations!

Eisner sig?..wow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42,887 posts
8 minutes ago, Casablanca said:

Eisner sig?..wow!

No,no,not even!

Maybe you have them turned off.The books that appear under my posts.

It's a 3.5 Spirit 22 -Canadian edition.I collect those when I can,and it was how I afforded a gem like that!

Edited by porcupine48

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,155 posts
1 hour ago, Casablanca said:

Another recent acquistion.

Simply stunning cover 

slavegirl1.jpg

Have always loved this book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,105 posts
22 hours ago, Casablanca said:

Thanks Joshua!. Agree, this book stops people in their tracks. Even the wife was like ..."whoa..., that's hot.....now stop spending so much $^@#W&$ money on this krap!"

To me this sort of reaction is the best measure of whether a book is really a "Classic" cover... when someone outside the hobby looks at it and says damn that's really nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
47 47