Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
43 43

44,610 posts in this topic

12,976 posts
18 hours ago, sartrexpress said:

Pretty nice copy with bright colors.. 

66578B6F-0519-4BD5-A59C-E0F6FA6AD5BB.jpeg

That's a sweet looking copy (worship)(worship)(worship)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,323 posts
On 11/15/2019 at 6:30 AM, sartrexpress said:

Pretty nice copy with bright colors.. 

66578B6F-0519-4BD5-A59C-E0F6FA6AD5BB.jpeg

:headbang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,659 posts

Very nice N e r V, but that makes me wonder, what's your fave MM cover?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,676 posts
34 minutes ago, originalisbest said:

Very nice N e r V, but that makes me wonder, what's your fave MM cover?

The Mary Marvel #5 is by far my favorite cover of her. A somewhat close second is this cover appearance in Wow comics #38.

 

273C4940-3CCD-4B4C-81B0-FA5CC3E8F824.jpeg.82f5d8976201c48815b21c422ffcc146.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20,015 posts
15 hours ago, N e r V said:

The Mary Marvel #5 is by far my favorite cover of her. A somewhat close second is this cover appearance in Wow comics #38.

 

273C4940-3CCD-4B4C-81B0-FA5CC3E8F824.jpeg.82f5d8976201c48815b21c422ffcc146.jpeg

I’ve been looking for that one for a long time with no luck. Went to the Torpedo show in July and spotted a nice copy. When he took it down and I saw the price I about wet my pants. It is Mary Marvel for gosh sake. “Nobody wants Fawcett's. Guess I keep looking...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,659 posts
45 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I’ve been looking for that one for a long time with no luck. Went to the Torpedo show in July and spotted a nice copy. When he took it down and I saw the price I about wet my pants. It is Mary Marvel for gosh sake. “Nobody wants Fawcett's. Guess I keep looking...

Well, the trouble with being price-sensitive to any degree is you may come upon the issue you've been looking for for years, if you balk at it then you didn't really want it that bad. Good luck finding one N e r v, the Mary Marvel #5 you scored is a terrific cover! WOW #23 is probably my favorite Mary Marvel...

WOW-Comics_23_Front.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,676 posts
1 hour ago, originalisbest said:

Well, the trouble with being price-sensitive to any degree is you may come upon the issue you've been looking for for years, if you balk at it then you didn't really want it that bad. Good luck finding one N e r v, the Mary Marvel #5 you scored is a terrific cover! WOW #23 is probably my favorite Mary Marvel...

WOW-Comics_23_Front.jpg

Here’s the unpublished version...

 

F77F9C29-795F-4AC1-8D18-0566B6D8EA7C.thumb.jpeg.dad55649db8afd329d4051a651b01cf7.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,676 posts
2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I’ve been looking for that one for a long time with no luck. Went to the Torpedo show in July and spotted a nice copy. When he took it down and I saw the price I about wet my pants. It is Mary Marvel for gosh sake. “Nobody wants Fawcett's. Guess I keep looking...

I’ve seen it on the boards a few times now and some pretty high grade copies pass in other places but yes, it’s not a cheap book as far as popular Fawcett covers go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
43 43