• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Ultra HG OO Collection - The USAF Mildenhall Collection!!!

1,173 posts in this topic

(I've actually been for a cigarette or two, but the vulgarity checker wouldn't let me post what I first wrote. crazy.gif)

27_laughing.gif Me and a buddy almost got into a fight with a guy in a pub in London once because he asked us for a "cigarette", but we thought he was calling us a couple of "cigarettes"!

(I've actually been for a cigarette or two, but the vulgarity checker wouldn't let me post what I first wrote. crazy.gif)

27_laughing.gif Me and a buddy almost got into a fight with a guy in a pub in London once because he asked us for a "cigarette", but we thought he was calling us a couple of "cigarettes"!

And the stupid thing is, it's been slang for a cigarette for a lot longer than it's been slang for a...y'know. crazy.gif

And the stupid thing is, it's been slang for a cigarette for a lot longer than it's been slang for a...y'know. crazy.gif

confused.gif