• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Ultra HG OO Collection - The USAF Mildenhall Collection!!!

1,173 posts in this topic

Just wait until you see the Iron Man issues.... cloud9.gif

I'd settle for a single Marvel at all. confused-smiley-013.gif

Sort of tried to do it in an organised fashion, by publisher and then title. I knew if I didn't, I'd screw it up and miss something.

However, that's the DC done and dusted. thumbsup2.gif

The next 60-odd books will be Marvel. yay.gif

Sold to Mr Mystery Shopper #3!

Glad someone took those WWs, they were calling to me with their siren song... tonofbricks.gif

As for the Marvels from this collection, any Pictureframe issues in 9.2+ from 1971-1972 era?

893naughty-thumb.gif

Glad someone took those WWs, they were calling to me with their siren song... tonofbricks.gif

As for the Marvels from this collection, any Pictureframe issues in 9.2+ from 1971-1972 era?

893naughty-thumb.gif

What, can't a guy get a little heads up? confused-smiley-013.gif

"Why don't we just wait here for a little while... see what happens?"

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

I think Nick is wondering why a bunch of dweebs are hanging around his thread waiting for more books when he's probably done posting for the night.

893naughty-thumb.gif

sorry.gif BTW, it's only superhero drek from now on frown.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Let me guess, you already swooped in and cleared him out of the Millies and Chilis? tongue.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Let me guess, you already swooped in and cleared him out of the Millies and Chilis? tongue.gif

I wish but I did get a 100 pager poke2.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

I wish but I did get a 100 pager poke2.gif
sleeping.gif