• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, spreads said:

This is amazing!! I've seen LCS that weren't this organized, bravo!

I thought it was still a little messy :bigsmile:...  so thanks. 

You should have seen my comic book store. Everything in perfect order. (I miss my store)...

46 minutes ago, Nuttzo said:

Not quite as nerded out as the rest of the rooms, but I lost interest in comics from about ages 13 to 35. Just getting back into them the past few years. The room is mostly hip hop CDs on one side and vinyl on the other side. 

20180119_123715.jpg

Props for the Secret Wars poster.  Secret Wars #1 is the first book I ever bought from my local comic shop with the intention to save it as a collectible.  I have that cover on a t-shirt.  :tink:

25 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Props for the Secret Wars poster.  Secret Wars #1 is the first book I ever bought from my local comic shop with the intention to save it as a collectible.  I have that cover on a t-shirt.  :tink:

Yeah, exact same story here. That book was like a holy grail to me as a kid. I remember my lcs had it on the wall for $20. My friends brother gave me a beater copy to read; I thought it was the greatest book ever. I got the poster signed by Zeck  on Caps shield about a year ago.

36 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Still one of the best limited series ever created. 

4 hours ago, Badlands said:

I have posted on this thread before, but recently moved in to a bigger house, and lo and behold, my wife said I can have the ENTIRE basement! So I'm only taking 3/4 of it, lol.

Some action figures purely for decorative purposes, some comics of course, but the things I most enjoy is spinner rack and the art/posters on the wall!

20180214_194831.jpg

20180214_194842.jpg

20180214_194856.jpg

20180214_194904.jpg

20180214_194912.jpg

20180214_194921.jpg

20180214_194925.jpg

20180214_194933.jpg

Nice rack :applause:

On 2/14/2018 at 8:48 PM, exitmusicblue said:

Glorious temple after temple... do folks in here have spouses??

Sounds like you married wrong,,,:baiting:. My spouse is cool. I got a nice room where I can do anything I want. She even lets me put some cool non-comic book stuff "tastefully" around the rest of the house. She knew I was a junk freak when she married me.

49 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Sounds like you married wrong,,,:baiting:. My spouse is cool. I got a nice room where I can do anything I want. She even lets me put some cool non-comic book stuff "tastefully" around the rest of the house. She knew I was a junk freak when she married me.

Same here. There are times when I think "Oh, she's going to freak out about this,", but my wife's official stance on my stuff is "as long as it stays in the basement, I don't care." She will occasionally come down, look at everything, and simply say "Sell this." But she doesn't push it. In fact, the only thing I'm absolutely forbidden to bring into the house is another coin-op machine. She even said I could get another USS Flagg if I wanted, and that thing is 7' long!

Moral of the story: marry/partner/shack up with a cool person.

11 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Same here. There are times when I think "Oh, she's going to freak out about this,", but my wife's official stance on my stuff is "as long as it stays in the basement, I don't care." She will occasionally come down, look at everything, and simply say "Sell this." But she doesn't push it. In fact, the only thing I'm absolutely forbidden to bring into the house is another coin-op machine. She even said I could get another USS Flagg if I wanted, and that thing is 7' long!

Moral of the story: marry/partner/shack up with a cool person.

You have a USS Flagg!! That's my dream to get one of those in the comic room. I even have a spot I'm slowly preparing for it. For now it has to wait as I share the comic room with my kid's toys. Eventually I want to bring in the Flagg and a spinner rack I've been eyeballing for awhile now.

Edited by STORMSHADOW_80
typo

18 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

You have a USS Flagg!! That's my dream to get one of those in the comic room. I even have a spot I'm slowly preparing for it. For now it has to wait as I share the comic room with my kid's toys. Eventually I want to bring in the Flagg and a spinner rack I've been eyeballing for awhile now.

HAD one! ha I sold it to a friend a few years ago when I decided to get out of Joes. But recently I've been hankering to get it back, so I'm mentally drawing up plans for where I could fit it.