• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,288 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Spikenector said:

Last bits of the Comic room, maybe I should just open up shop here in my living roomhm hahahaha

IMG_5356.JPG

IMG_5344.JPG

IMG_5345.JPG

IMG_5369.JPG

IMG_5370.JPG

IMG_5360.JPG

IMG_5371.JPG

IMG_5359.JPG

IMG_5350.JPG

IMG_5365.JPG

I feel stupid for asking this, but what are the comics that are not CGC stored in? It looks like some kind of case. 

6 minutes ago, Spikenector said:

I have them in Top Loaders, normally these are around $2 in shops, but on Amazon you can get a pack of 20 for around $33, they are in a variety of sizes from golden age to even treasury size comics

I use toploaders too. They are awesome.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:08 PM, Capn17 said:

Adding my "dork dungeon", as my wife calls it.  :)

I get the basement, where I also have a tv and my gaming set up.

I just got the shelving units and moved all my books into short boxes.  That way they can all fit on the shelves and are easy to access (more or less).

I don't have much artwork, yet, but will add eventually.

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

So this happened to me today.  The above our the "before" pictures.  Below are the after.  Came home to a busted pipe and water EVERY where.  Can't tell what exactly happened, but damage was above my desk and computer set up.  Water spread pretty good.  Was thankful I put my books on the shelving about a month or so ago.  Could have been much worse.

The only damage was done was to some recent issues purchased but also a recent acquisition of ASM 299 from @ft88 was damaged.  Which makes me very sad.  

Was pleasantly surprised to see that some books that were exposed but were in bags were well protected.

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

13 minutes ago, Capn17 said:

So this happened to me today.  The above our the "before" pictures.  Below are the after.  Came home to a busted pipe and water EVERY where.  Can't tell what exactly happened, but damage was above my desk and computer set up.  Water spread pretty good.  Was thankful I put my books on the shelving about a month or so ago.  Could have been much worse.

The only damage was done was to some recent issues purchased but also a recent acquisition of ASM 299 from @ft88 was damaged.  Which makes me very sad.  

Was pleasantly surprised to see that some books that were exposed but were in bags were well protected.

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

Yowzer!! :(

sorry to here this, wasn't this a new place or residence?