• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,288 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, bane said:

More of a nerd corner than a room.

500E74AD-F7DE-49DD-B7A1-FE3EB8C434B3.thumb.jpeg.e3ef4a085848412cf30abd501ce66e44.jpeg

Nice corner! But beware, they're infectious, and have a habit of spreading out into surrounding areas!

On 6/21/2018 at 7:39 PM, Badlands said:

A couple new additions to The Cave that I'm happy with. 

A double sided Superman The Legend Returns poster depicting Cleveland in the background from 1988.

A "Spider-Man" wall which I never intended to have, but somehow it just kind of grew into that.

20180617_195534.jpg

20180617_193605.jpg

20180621_191502.jpg

20180621_191516.jpg

Great room!

Can you (or anyone) tell me where you got that two-sided Superman poster? As a big Superman fan, I would love to have this poster in my collection. 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, an99 said:

Great room!

Can you (or anyone) tell me where you got that two-sided Superman poster? As a big Superman fan, I would love to have this poster in my collection. 

Thanks 

Have you heard of Tony Isabella,  creator of Black Lightning and others? He lives very close to me and sells these at a garage sale he holds every year. Apparently he helped create the organization, and created this poster to help with funds. I can pick one up for you next year of you like? I think he's asking $25.

3 hours ago, Badlands said:

Have you heard of Tony Isabella,  creator of Black Lightning and others? He lives very close to me and sells these at a garage sale he holds every year. Apparently he helped create the organization, and created this poster to help with funds. I can pick one up for you next year of you like? I think he's asking $25.

Where did you find the holder the poster sits in?

6 hours ago, Badlands said:

No, I haven't. 

I would love to have one and appreciate the offer.  Will you ship it to me in Canada? 

Many thanks.