• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,288 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2020 at 11:28 PM, KickHimPedro said:

These are awesome. I’m new to graded comics, can’t wait to get into it. Some of these collections are insane.

A couple years ago, I decided to pull some books out of the boxes they’ve been sitting in forever. My wife painted the Captain America Annual 8.

not really a comic room, but a room with comics. 

C831C76B-6DD3-448C-BFBF-696C024B1D51.jpeg

49ABC053-0A98-455C-9674-EE5F8BD0D6E6.jpeg

944D661B-1C76-45D0-8ABE-B563FAEE8F3D.jpeg

Wow, that giant mural is wild!

On 9/11/2020 at 9:28 PM, KickHimPedro said:

These are awesome. I’m new to graded comics, can’t wait to get into it. Some of these collections are insane.

A couple years ago, I decided to pull some books out of the boxes they’ve been sitting in forever. My wife painted the Captain America Annual 8.

not really a comic room, but a room with comics. 

C831C76B-6DD3-448C-BFBF-696C024B1D51.jpeg

49ABC053-0A98-455C-9674-EE5F8BD0D6E6.jpeg

944D661B-1C76-45D0-8ABE-B563FAEE8F3D.jpeg

What a great space.  I love the movie posters!

12 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That looks real bad I'm a little embarrassed  oye

It's a warning though don't let it get this bad folks, work in progress

Can’t wait to see the final room mate.  Holy balls that was a lot of left-over packing, you must have one big collection. 

I couldn’t quite make out what was written on the brown shippers that were stacked in the corner - were they Hot Toys? 

2 hours ago, Waylander said:

@Kevin.J

Borrowed your idea. I need to empty the room, paint it, re-carpet, then display my statues etc. Once complete, I will take more pictures, it will take some time :shy:

Oh, there are another 4 cabinets, so 10 in all :blush:

IMG_0106.JPG.jpg

Nice one mate, that looks awesome :cloud9:

2 hours ago, Waylander said:

@Kevin.J

Borrowed your idea. I need to empty the room, paint it, re-carpet, then display my statues etc. Once complete, I will take more pictures, it will take some time :shy:

Oh, there are another 4 cabinets, so 10 in all :blush:

IMG_0106.JPG.jpg

Definitely nice, and these cabinets aren't cheap, but I'd love some, if you've got a guy for that lol

:shy:

are the cabinets for raws, slabs, or both? 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

11 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Definitely nice, and these cabinets aren't cheap, but I'd love some, if you've got a guy for that lol

:shy:

are the cabinets for raws, slabs, or both? 

All the books are raw, I have the plastic comic bins for my few slabs. I actually need another cabinet for my over flow, but at the moment out of room :blush:

Cost, I found a supplier that sold the cabinets for £150 each and the drawer weight capacity is fine for the books. :shy:

IMG_0109.JPG.jpg