• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,295 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Comical Situations said:

Just picked up this weekend. Needs a bit of TLC but the nostalgia factor runs deep on this one. The Blockbuster element is almost as near and dear as the Spidey element.

20210228_192704.jpg

So cool that you also have the display to go with it! I saw one of the figures at an estate sale last year. I showed up early as I planned to take a run at it, but they wanted like $2k for it, and I just couldn't justify it. This one looks very clean as well. Super cool!

8 hours ago, F For Fake said:

So cool that you also have the display to go with it! I saw one of the figures at an estate sale last year. I showed up early as I planned to take a run at it, but they wanted like $2k for it, and I just couldn't justify it. This one looks very clean as well. Super cool!

The display was a big reason I pulled the trigger on this specific one (thumbsu

1 hour ago, piper said:

No cool statues yet, but I moved some CGC Boxes to a reclaimed closet. This allowed me to reorganise my various collected editions. I was even able to sort them by publisher and pseudo alphabetically.

7C835282-9570-40FD-AD4B-BDE4DB6BDC28.jpeg

CFAD861A-94A1-4589-9198-9B738992AD88.jpeg

You need MORE SPACE :ohnoez:

1 hour ago, jeranimal said:

Still trying to find a large display case but this will do for now!  :bigsmile:

F4631FFA-7F47-4A94-B507-A2991A6BCE7C.jpeg

Everything is awsome in this picture exceptionnel maybe the carpet lol but seriously where did you get a comic rack that spin i want ten of those lol awsome collection .....must get a spining comic rock wow:headbang:plus is that a custom artpage hanging on the wall that and the trimpe art could we see close picture im drooling already your Lucky man:applause: 

Edited by Namtak

5 hours ago, jeranimal said:

Still trying to find a large display case but this will do for now!  :bigsmile:

F4631FFA-7F47-4A94-B507-A2991A6BCE7C.jpeg

Aw man, that Wolverine standee, I love it so much. When I was a kid, my first comic shop had one hanging up on the wall, and I'd see it every time i went in, and thought it was SO COOL.  I've priced them on eBay a few times, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. One day. Looks great here, cool room!

6 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Aw man, that Wolverine standee, I love it so much. When I was a kid, my first comic shop had one hanging up on the wall, and I'd see it every time i went in, and thought it was SO COOL.  I've priced them on eBay a few times, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. One day. Looks great here, cool room!

Me its that one i have my personal Indiana Jones hat hanger lol

20210116_142048.jpg

8 minutes ago, jeranimal said:

Appreciate the awesome comments and loving feedback. 

FFC36998-B30A-4D57-A897-B6568D580F93.jpeg

51D51200-777A-4274-87F2-7740066AFBA6.jpeg

04D1C7AC-3242-4548-AF4C-24ACC295B735.jpeg

Wow thanks for the site on the spinner rack, so they're new? Or made new? And fit slabs all the way down? I noticed you had one at the too, so I didnt know it was made for slabs lol