• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,288 posts in this topic

32 years. That was just a piece of it. I need to take more mega pixels.

Man, I sure wish I had a time machine! insane.gif

Even back in the eighties... if I only bought more silver age books! I bought a very large amount, but I also spent a lot on the new stuff that was being pumped out. I look at some of the prices back then compared to today and shudder... shudder I tell you!

makepoint.gif

All you have to do to get your photos to post in the thread is copy the URL...in this case, it would be:

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s252/plutrario/?action=view&current=IMG_0776.jpg

and past it between the image tags. Like this:

YOUR URL HERE

?action=view&current=IMG_0776.jpg

Actually, I didn't realize it...but that's the URL for the entire photobucket webpage.

Try it with the URL for just the picture (which you can get by right clicking on the picture...selecting properties from the pop-up menu...and then copying the URL address).

Then put this URL address in between the image tags.

Edit: Or just follow Johnny's easier advice below and copy what you need (complete with the image tags already attached) at the bottom right corner of the photobucket webpage...where it says "IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards".

Then past this into a post and you're done.

?action=view&current=IMG_0776.jpg

If you click on your photobucket link, you'll see 3 links to the right of the picture (at photbucket). Click on the one that says "IMG code" it will auto copy... start a new post and paste it (control+v)

Try that out for size

John thumbsup2.gif

I've very impressed by your comic rooms! Action1kid, very nice Action#1. Jim, your room is amazing! You get my pick for best looking room. It's very well organized and decorated. smile.gif

I'm scared to think of what my room will look like as time goes on....

Down payment on a house (here in NY) ...or buy Action#1? Hmmm.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

-Issa