• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,294 posts in this topic

Nice Cabinet, my former Avengers #11 has found a good home thumbsup2.gif

Thanks! It's pining away for more company, though...say for a CGC 8.0 #6,8 or 10? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif I think that belongs in the WTB thread!

Joking! poke2.gif

Those custom cabinets are sweet cloud9.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Yo Jeff, Where is your CGC Award? Don't tell me you put that in the closet!!

As far as the rest of the photos in this thread. I guess they are... ok, that is if you are into unbelievably cool, totally amazing collections of unique comic book related merchandise and memorabilia amassed over a lifetime.

Other that that.. yeahok.gif.

hail.gif

Ze-

Alright, since this thread is stickied, this might be the last time I put these up. Actually, I took new pictures today.

First is my reading room -

1698402-ComicShelves-March07.jpg

and second is my reference book shelf -

1698402-ComicReference-March07.jpg

1698402-ComicReference-March07.jpg.ad773a91ee98814f40b0b55d8b3f4088.jpg

i've just seen some truly amazing collections and the rooms that hold them!

i have a small little wall space above my computer, but in no way does it compare to what i've seen here

Scrooge,

truly a great room! Looks like a great place to sit amongst friends and talk comics smile.gif

After seeing some of these rooms, I feel mine is inadequate yeahok.gif. Although, I did want something clean and manageable, I think I accomplished that. In order to do a "showcase" style room, I'd have to knock down a wall and make some major changes to the house! That won't be happening anytime soon...

I still have my guest room to work on; maybe that will house all of my statues, figures and art. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Great to see the thread pinned! I have seen some great stuff in this thread and am anxious to see more over time 893applaud-thumb.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Scrooge,

truly a great room! Looks like a great place to sit amongst friends and talk comics smile.gif

After seeing some of these rooms, I feel mine is inadequate yeahok.gif. Although, I did want something clean and manageable, I think I accomplished that. In order to do a "showcase" style room, I'd have to knock down a wall and make some major changes to the house! That won't be happening anytime soon...

I still have my guest room to work on; maybe that will house all of my statues, figures and art. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Great to see the thread pinned! I have seen some great stuff in this thread and am anxious to see more over time 893applaud-thumb.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

I think just having a comic room makes it not inadequate. It's much better than having stuff piled all over the place. I should know (but at least I got some shelving units at the start of this year). crazy.gifmakepoint.gif

Alright, since this thread is stickied, this might be the last time I put these up. Actually, I took new pictures today.

First is my reading room -

1698402-ComicShelves-March07.jpg

and second is my reference book shelf -

1698402-ComicReference-March07.jpg

YOWZA!