• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

Thanks for the heads up on these! I had been planning on getting some "pro" frames, but these will be a nice, cheap temp solution until I get around to it.

Thanks for the heads up on these! I had been planning on getting some "pro" frames, but these will be a nice, cheap temp solution until I get around to it.

The guys who made them posted on the boards a while back and I picked up 10 of them. I haven't hung any using them that way but they look to be easy to mount.

Just getting all settled into the new place, I had to get the study room finished first. Well...the study room I guess is more comic-room/man caveish. I'm really excited how this turned out.

2014-05-09172801_zps178931a5.jpg

2014-05-09172823_zps545f42a9.jpg

2014-05-09173924_zps026bb48f.jpg

Just getting all settled into the new place, I had to get the study room finished first. Well...the study room I guess is more comic-room/man caveish. I'm really excited how this turned out.

2014-05-09172823_zps545f42a9.jpg

2014-05-09173924_zps026bb48f.jpg

Nice set up :applause:

Not so much a comic room as the venue for an intervention, :whistle:

lol

lol

Ha! I knew I should have showed my short boxes :P They're in the closet, but I get it. It's missing the true comic room vibe unless your storage boxes are also included.

lol

Ha! I knew I should have showed my short boxes :P They're in the closet, but I get it. It's missing the true comic room vibe unless your storage boxes are also included.

Looks like a college kid decorated the place. haha

lol

Looks like a college kid decorated the place. haha

Well....uh...you're only about 2 weeks off. Just graduated 2 Saturdays ago.

Not the best of pictures, just a quick snap of my comic room so far... I've done more since. It's not an entire room designated to my comics, but in my new/first home, I was able to split my studio room in half and have some stuff on display. Here is the start, haven't started to display any of my framed original art yet though.

securedownload_zps591ace1b.jpeg

People here know that I mainly collect rare signature books, or just signatures from people that I admire. Most of these books are signed by those people, i.e. Jeff Bridges, Mike Ploog, Sylvester Stallone, Alan Moore, Hugh Jackman, John Wagner, Mignola, Matt Groening, Stan Lee, Kev Hopgood, John Carpenter, etc. I have so many more books that I wish I could display, but I have since this photo added more shelfs with more comics :)

I did put a few art pieces up in my living room, Iron Man by Keron Grant, Hellboy by Duncan Fegredo and Bucky O'Hare by Michael Golden.

securedownload_zps005e138e.jpeg

It's really fun to finally be able to start to display my stuff, I've hated them being kept in boxes for such a long time.