• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,295 posts in this topic

Ive posted my room at least 3 times already but I love this thread and this is my newest lineup of books as I switch them out like thunsicker as I am feeling...Had to display the Our Flag #5, the Speed Comics #28, and the V-Comics #1

Also framed up some of my tough books that I only have covers for...U.S Jones #2 and Wonderworld Comics #7 from the FOG collection that I purchased from our very own Catrick!!! I kept them in mylar them framed em to hold em in place.

I can't seem to take a panoramic of the room without making it look small and crooked..I assure you everything is as straight as an arrow haha!!

18334358624_a48c1b014e_b.jpg

18769230090_a0b0cc58df_b.jpg

Cool new wall display... :applause:

And if I remember correctly, you have Wolverine vs Hulk in statue form behind your desk chair :shy:

That is correct good sir!! good memory still got em!!! :cloud9:

My books get way less light exposure than most of the books carried around to shows. :grin: (thumbs u

Thanks man, and don't get me wrong your display looks great! Good to know you've thought it out.

Your point above is a good one. I never really thought about these slabs sitting on a con display wall for long periods of time...

My books get way less light exposure than most of the books carried around to shows. :grin: (thumbs u

Thanks man, and don't get me wrong your display looks great! Good to know you've thought it out.

Your point above is a good one. I never really thought about these slabs sitting on a con display wall for long periods of time...

Thanks and I totally understand and appreciate we Funny book brethren have to look out for each other!! :foryou:

(thumbs u Thank you! Still a work in progress.

Love it!

Only thing missing is Bat 1 and Tec 27. Get busy on those :baiting:

I hear you. They would look nice up there wouldn't they? Finally found Tec 168 that is on the way to me via fedex. :applause: