• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

My 10x12 ft comic book and gaming space. I still have some published original art that I need to get framed and put up on the back wall. UV blocking film on the windows followed by blackout curtains and LED lights on the ceiling to keep my books safe. It's my happy place. :cloud9:

8506548_orig.jpg

5936910_orig.jpg

My 10x12 ft comic book and gaming space. I still have some published original art that I need to get framed and put up on the back wall. UV blocking film on the windows followed by blackout curtains and LED lights on the ceiling to keep my books safe. It's my happy place. :cloud9:

8506548_orig.jpg

5936910_orig.jpg

Nice room :applause:

8506548_orig.jpg

5936910_orig.jpg

Nice room :applause:

:acclaim:

Thanks!

Surprisingly, my wife did not put up any resistance to losing a guest room that was rarely used. In fact, it was too easy and now I wonder what her angle is? I guess I better go check out her Amazon wishlist and prepare myself. :eek:

I did a very similar shade of red in my comic room too. And even did a black wall too. The black was something that required some convincing of the roomie, but really works well, even if it does make the room feel a little smaller. It'll be a nightmare to primer/paint over if I ever go to sell the house tho. Might need to scrape the whole wall instead.

Edited by Doktor

Finishing up the office. Some pieces aren't up yet, some haven't been framed yet and It seems like Im always adding to what's there. The aquaman 7 cover by Ivan Reis is still wrapped up and sitting on the counter top but should go up soon.

There are some really nice collections on this thread. Good job ya' all. :popcorn:

20151210_102048_zpslpfe5eta.jpg

20151210_102105_zpswjczg9ky.jpg

Edited by Timeless icons