• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,294 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, been lurking for awhile and I'm finally starting to contribute. I've actually went through every single page of this thread...so amazing! Love seeing how others set up their stuff.

Anyways here's my room, not too epic but gotta start somewhere!

My Wall- O-50 4299_900.jpg

You might have noticed I'm a True Blood fan. Got to meet Kristen Bauer A.K.A "Pam" and she signed one of my books. Also enjoyed J Scott Campbell's art within the comics, these are the red foil variants on display. Then a few Neal Adams signed prints, ToD 1 (keeping with the vampire theme) and Game of Thrones 1 variant (Neat cover, keeping with the TV show nerd theme). Also my Deadpool zentai, a dorky piece of personal art, and a Harry Potter statue. Nerd Alert!

4516_900.jpg

Then I gave Batman a wall of his own. Love the canvas...Hobby Lobby has great comic theme decorative items. Some cool covers. Soon I'll have those precious Batman keys!

4820_900.jpg

Very cool! I actually have that Detective Comics cover as a postcard. :applause:

Wanted to post a couple pics of my comic "gallery." It's a 10'x10' room in my home with gray painted walls and white molding.

I'm a big fan of DC: Batman, Harley Quinn, Flash, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman. A lot of Neal Adams for Neal Adams month :)

I also like The Walking Dead by Image.

The room has custom-built "floating" shelves that hold 50 comics (25 on each wall). All are CGC graded and most are signed (SS) as well. Sorry for the glare.

Another wall will eventually have a tall black wooden bookcase to showcase my action figures and the few statues I own. This will also block the one window and eliminate the glare.

24854520190_2e1c65d6f4_z.jpg

On another wall is just art prints. The ones featured here are (clockwise left to right): Batman 655 with Andy Kubert wood wall art, Harley Quinn by Michael Turner, Batman (Gotham Knight by Kelley Jones - this was my first piece and bought at the now closed WB Studio Store, my dad and I framed this one), The Dark Knight Rises by Olly Moss, and the last piece is Bane, also from The Dark Knight Rises. The Harley print and the two for TDKR were custom framed by a local framer.

24519511984_22b75e37cf_z.jpg

The last wall (not shown here) is the entry door and a closet. Above the closet I have all of my Batman Legos. In the closet are raw books and CGC books that do not currently fit on the shelves. Hope you enjoy.

P.S. Big thanks to dscott and Rich_Henn for obtaining a lot of these sigs.

Love the "Bat-carpet".... where'd you get it?? any "super-carpet" around??

I recently moved and I updated the Doctor Strange Sanctum Sanctorum:

21.jpg

st110.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Sweet set up :applause:

this is amazing

this might be the world's best dr strange collection right? truly awesome.

I recently moved and I updated the Doctor Strange Sanctum Sanctorum:

21.jpg

st110.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Sweet set up :applause:

this is amazing

this might be the world's best dr strange collection right? truly awesome.

If someone had more Doctor Strange collectibles in their house than this, I'd be stunned.

Are there more Doctor Strange collectibles than this? Cause I think he has them all.

What a STRANGE collection! Other than Spidey he is a favourite of mine, very nice collection and it's about time the good Doctor received his due. I suppose it's a no-brainer that you will be getting any Hot toy figure that's released. Thanks for posting I really enjoyed viewing the room.