• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

Not really a comics room per se, but my wife suggested we hang this in the formal living room! :luhv:

29374656691_68f57cb55b_z.jpg

#81/150, signed at Houston Comicpalooza this year. Bernie Wrightson is such a nice guy. I'm considering going to see him in San Antonio this October, since the CGC SS plans fell through at Comicpalooza.

I think I figured out why I've been chasing down swamp thing 7 & 9, it's because I saw this a few days ago and have subconsciously been influenced. :P

Here's my pretty small collection, but it keeps growing and I keep running out of space in these magazine holders. I need to come up with a better way to do this while still feeling like they are visible not shoved away in boxes.

Anyone have any ideas or pages in this thread they could point to

TLYXjk5.jpg

Here's my pretty small collection, but it keeps growing and I keep running out of space in these magazine holders. I need to come up with a better way to do this while still feeling like they are visible not shoved away in boxes.

TLYXjk5.jpg

Calling OAKMAN!!!!

Where's that lovely display of yours? :cloud9:

And an up to date picture please :taptaptap:

Edited by Waylander

TLYXjk5.jpg

Calling OAKMAN!!!!

:roflmao:. Up to date? Nothing's changed in ten years... :roflmao:

TLYXjk5.jpg

Calling OAKMAN!!!!

All those great keys just dangling off the edge of the shelf... barely hanging on :cloud9:

TLYXjk5.jpg

Calling OAKMAN!!!!

All those great keys just dangling off the edge of the shelf... barely hanging on :cloud9:

Big keys dangling. :cloud9:

Not really a comics room per se, but my wife suggested we hang this in the formal living room! :luhv:

29374656691_68f57cb55b_z.jpg

#81/150, signed at Houston Comicpalooza this year. Bernie Wrightson is such a nice guy. I'm considering going to see him in San Antonio this October, since the CGC SS plans fell through at Comicpalooza.

That my friend is BAD

Bought a new house back in August. Now that im fully moved in, I will begin a major renovation on a comic room. It will take me about a year, but here are the before pictures.

IMG_3991_zps1i6eoklj.jpg

IMG_3992_zpsaidzozic.jpg

Thats just frickin' sweet! (thumbs u

Yeah, very nice! Good luck with the design and execution of your room. :applause:

I'm finally starting to plan my comic/statue room. I cleaned out my office after a few years of saying I would and I have a blank slate to work with. I'm very lucky to have a father in law that is a carpenter and builds shelves and cabinets for a living.

I want to thank everyone for posting pictures. I fully intend on stealing ideas.

I'm finally starting to plan my comic/statue room. I cleaned out my office after a few years of saying I would and I have a blank slate to work with. I'm very lucky to have a father in law that is a carpenter and builds shelves and cabinets for a living.

I want to thank everyone for posting pictures. I fully intend on stealing ideas.

I can't wait to see what you do with your room, keep us updated. :wishluck:

I can't wait to see what you do with your room, keep us updated. :wishluck:

And where's that updated photo that you promised.... no wait nothing moves, so everything is covered in dust.

How's the car project?