• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,288 posts in this topic

Looks like you've REALLY made yourself at home.

Where does the Mrs. sleep? ;)

That's a lotta space. Like your own private toy/comic shop! :o

She is very understanding regarding my hobby. She would rather have me do this than boozing it away. But when new packages arrive, it's always "MORE STUFF?" :ohnoez:

That's a KILLER setup. And I love the art on the angled wall. How are they anchored onto the cage to keep them flat?

One of the stores in a local mall had a life size Deadpool that I had to seriously force myself keep my wallet in my pocket when I saw it.

On the back of the frames, I have screwed in a small plastic wire/cable retainer. It clips over the "bar" of the gridwall section. I had tried several ways of attaching to the angled ceiling but this has worked out the best...but the gridwall is not cheap. I have found some deals on it, and I think it adds to the look.

Did you see the figures at the FYE store? I saw a Batman and a Deadpool there. They were of a foam-ish construction and about $1000(?) I think. Very detailed.

I can't remember where I saw it. One of the local malls. But I don't recall which store. They had a Deadpool & a Harley Quinn. I think the Harley was around $1K and the Deadpool was $7-800 (I don't remember.)

Thanks for the heads up on the grid wall though. I might do that for hanging art on the one slanted wall in my bedroom (I already have a TV mounted on the slanted wall opposite it) because I'm running out of places to hang art in my house.

Love the spinner too, I'm always on the hunt for one local.

I recently picked up an identical spinner rack too. However, It's been spray painted neon green! I found a local place that can repaint it the original color though. I'll be doing that soon.

I recently picked up an identical spinner rack too. However, It's been spray painted neon green! I found a local place that can repaint it the original color though. I'll be doing that soon.

Aarrgghh! Why in the world would anyone paint one green, lol?! Picked mine up for $50, and it's in great shape!

You can do it yourself with 1-2 cans of matte black spray paint. Cost you about $12 + the soap & water to get a clean surface.