• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,294 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Kenners said:

Only a small addition to the room today. My signed Joe Jusko Cap print came back from the framers. Apologies for the low-level light in the room.

File 02-05-2017, 22 00 46.jpeg

Very cool. I really dig those Joe Jusko corner boxes... didn't realize prints of them had been made. Do you know if there are prints of the other ones (Hulk, Spidey, etc.)?

37 minutes ago, Dave2739 said:

Very cool. I really dig those Joe Jusko corner boxes... didn't realize prints of them had been made. Do you know if there are prints of the other ones (Hulk, Spidey, etc.)?

Awesome!  :applause:

5 hours ago, Dave2739 said:

Cheers! Yeah, Dave; all the corner box variants are available as prints.

22 hours ago, Dave2739 said:

Jusko did a signing at Fantastic Worlds in AZ a few weeks ago to promote the books. He had prints of very corner box, plus a Luke Cage print (I think this was a commission piece and not a comic). They had extra signed and unsigned versions. The owners are on the boards too, but I don't know if they ship.

On 5/1/2017 at 6:04 PM, batman_fan said:

Ever see that show hoarders. 

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2481.JPG

Looks well-organized and spacious compared to my comic cavern, which has currently barfed into the adjoining room. :p

I've got the same box-cutter!

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:42 AM, Kenners said:

Cheers! Yeah, Dave; all the corner box variants are available as prints.

He had copies of all of these at East Coast Comic Con

Would love to get one of the corner box prints! Do they have Fantastic Four corner box print among these? 

By the way, nice room you got in there. 

17 hours ago, Gary Strange said:

Finally, my friend and I installed a new entrance to my room. Watch the video, you know, if you want.

Secret bookcase

HOLY CATS that's cool, i gotta get me one!