• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

@1950's war comics, do you have a space for your collection?  I bet/know you have some awesome stuff!  Forgive me if you've already posted it.  I'm rearranging my room, if I get it to where I like it enough, I'll post.

Yes , i have a spare bedroom full of my collections and lots of regular books and magazines ,... i posted a picture a couple months ago , fortunately i only have about 5 long boxes and 7 short boxes of comics but it is growing

and my room is not near as organized as many of the nice ones shown on this thread - thanks

My office is out of wall space, so my wife reluctantly agreed to let me put these on the wall in the living room. Got these at the Dragon Con auction this year. They are autographed by 3 Star Wars authors appearing at the con this year: John Jackson Miller, Timothy Zahn, and Chuck Wendig. Needed to ship them cross country and then get some frames. They are finally up!

59d300aac93e3_StarWarsPosters.thumb.jpg.a330d01408e74e095141595936c98f2b.jpg

10 minutes ago, NamesJay said:

I made a separate post but thought some of you might like to see these here.

They are from www.comiccubes.com

condo.jpg

condo2.jpg

condo3.jpg

That looks sleek and nice. I've been having trouble finding a file cabinet to store slabs. Would not prefer to have card board boxes in my office.