Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
77 77

9,218 posts in this topic

574 posts
1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

9AEEB6F5-5455-4DAB-B8DB-6B4AD4A01F1B.jpeg

Heh, kinda looks like my room. I had to pack all my books and stuff up when I moved a year and a half ago, and they're still sitting where the movers stacked them up during the load out. I should probably take care of that . . . eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,184 posts
2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

9AEEB6F5-5455-4DAB-B8DB-6B4AD4A01F1B.jpeg

I assume this photo was taken during one of those rare moments when the collection was briefly removed from its sealed nitrogen gas chamber?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,174 posts
8 hours ago, Robot Man said:

9AEEB6F5-5455-4DAB-B8DB-6B4AD4A01F1B.jpeg

Ever seen that show "Hoarders". :baiting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
261 posts

Really like the buck rogers and shield pins, and for some unknown reason the longshot button. That one I cant explain. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
191 posts
25 minutes ago, GARYSTAR said:

Really enjoy looking at your comic rooms so thought I’d share mine. I especially like seeing glass display cabinets and rows of comics, I would love to get a comic spinner rack like some of you guys have but being in UK I don’t think that’s going to happen. I think I’ve lots of good stuff but only a small room to keep it. Not sure if I should thin out what’s on display so only the best stuff showing. Apologies for picture overload. 298E049B-B3C8-48FC-B2B3-01EF1C9CDAD7.thumb.jpeg.86d29c3000acfa6c3eb4d68d9bcab0d6.jpeg83332767-B189-4517-BDD2-D2D565529180.thumb.jpeg.ba328a28cc4d1c864075eb229381d58e.jpeg27B3C047-A1CD-4062-84AC-BB8BE0DA4E35.thumb.jpeg.c155346e2a4f26f506745768548e3b47.jpeg21AE5336-9FDA-40AF-BF4D-6E53D5F314A3.thumb.jpeg.ac87e077a628615bf736607b037fcd43.jpegA773BD8A-1EAA-4BF6-82CF-6683BEA2F1CB.thumb.jpeg.2a1a6247f8c33bab6084b79c36862692.jpeg690B7F03-4F98-41BA-A8CD-08EEF6B573A2.thumb.jpeg.e3df2f921721113039394491addd0fb2.jpegE902539B-8F3D-427E-BF2B-5019BD50E6AA.thumb.jpeg.2211c5d61bc513a1b7b2afd51f0011db.jpeg8E81E148-B7BE-4F2D-879B-8FCE9DB5C473.thumb.jpeg.3c32590d5641dafbae160860e71b0f63.jpegC2456078-FF1F-4EF4-9D89-C7E06CBB2DD4.thumb.jpeg.96c12ec83f9b0960c83e362e5ee1a6f8.jpegE19711A3-2560-4631-89F3-212A181BBEA8.thumb.jpeg.a4c0406d41fa06f716f22fc294a37e4e.jpegEA50B8C2-F349-4A64-A93B-61159402D84C.thumb.jpeg.238c80f591c9c410566eec089918e9dc.jpeg67706A7B-EDD0-4402-A4C9-D34AE15DE068.thumb.jpeg.3af47dc9781d8d42c193855a38be7335.jpeg724192DC-C285-424D-8436-088BA69ED10E.thumb.jpeg.0771b59f6eafcab4fb352d9d6c5b81f4.jpeg6EF7528F-A769-4599-BAF8-F9623BA6F40C.thumb.jpeg.f9a36703e1ba0eeefe50a764a47719e4.jpegEBC74FBC-5F46-49F2-83F1-A4032EFFBAFD.thumb.jpeg.72f8ff7afa8caa4cb5801e3e953469de.jpegAFB9DAEB-5E14-4A4C-BA02-FBC35D891F8E.thumb.jpeg.58789daced6e524b86222cd0e41d1db2.jpegDBDD5180-C9CE-47A2-A192-6094312C9707.thumb.jpeg.3cc3868f2f42975090ff2dbb4b648718.jpeg

Great room!  Looks like a lot of fun.  I really love those old Toybix Marvel Superheroes figures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,799 posts

That's Awesome! @GARYSTAR :) 

Even looks somewhat organized! lol Lots of love, you've run out of wall space it would seem ha. Love the Golden Record Reprints and the Action Figures on card!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,487 posts
On 12/1/2019 at 2:35 AM, unclezebo said:

Really like the buck rogers and shield pins, and for some unknown reason the longshot button. That one I cant explain. lol

I dig the Longshot too. I have a similarly sized Rogue button with the same yellow/green background, I'm assuming they're from the same set? I may need them all now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 posts
29 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

is that a full set of Golden Record reprints, each with both the record and the book?  I've never even seen one of them for sale.  Amazing.

Yes, all four. I don't make records of when or where i bought anything but from memory I pieced two possibly three of them together buying record and comic separate. I did play the records when I first got them and I recall them being a good transition of the comics to audio. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,487 posts
On 12/9/2019 at 9:12 AM, GARYSTAR said:

Really enjoy looking at your comic rooms so thought I’d share mine. I especially like seeing glass display cabinets and rows of comics, I would love to get a comic spinner rack like some of you guys have but being in UK I don’t think that’s going to happen. I think I’ve lots of good stuff but only a small room to keep it. Not sure if I should thin out what’s on display so only the best stuff showing. Apologies for picture overload. 298E049B-B3C8-48FC-B2B3-01EF1C9CDAD7.thumb.jpeg.86d29c3000acfa6c3eb4d68d9bcab0d6.jpeg83332767-B189-4517-BDD2-D2D565529180.thumb.jpeg.ba328a28cc4d1c864075eb229381d58e.jpeg27B3C047-A1CD-4062-84AC-BB8BE0DA4E35.thumb.jpeg.c155346e2a4f26f506745768548e3b47.jpeg21AE5336-9FDA-40AF-BF4D-6E53D5F314A3.thumb.jpeg.ac87e077a628615bf736607b037fcd43.jpegA773BD8A-1EAA-4BF6-82CF-6683BEA2F1CB.thumb.jpeg.2a1a6247f8c33bab6084b79c36862692.jpeg690B7F03-4F98-41BA-A8CD-08EEF6B573A2.thumb.jpeg.e3df2f921721113039394491addd0fb2.jpegE902539B-8F3D-427E-BF2B-5019BD50E6AA.thumb.jpeg.2211c5d61bc513a1b7b2afd51f0011db.jpeg8E81E148-B7BE-4F2D-879B-8FCE9DB5C473.thumb.jpeg.3c32590d5641dafbae160860e71b0f63.jpegC2456078-FF1F-4EF4-9D89-C7E06CBB2DD4.thumb.jpeg.96c12ec83f9b0960c83e362e5ee1a6f8.jpegE19711A3-2560-4631-89F3-212A181BBEA8.thumb.jpeg.a4c0406d41fa06f716f22fc294a37e4e.jpegEA50B8C2-F349-4A64-A93B-61159402D84C.thumb.jpeg.238c80f591c9c410566eec089918e9dc.jpeg67706A7B-EDD0-4402-A4C9-D34AE15DE068.thumb.jpeg.3af47dc9781d8d42c193855a38be7335.jpeg724192DC-C285-424D-8436-088BA69ED10E.thumb.jpeg.0771b59f6eafcab4fb352d9d6c5b81f4.jpeg6EF7528F-A769-4599-BAF8-F9623BA6F40C.thumb.jpeg.f9a36703e1ba0eeefe50a764a47719e4.jpegEBC74FBC-5F46-49F2-83F1-A4032EFFBAFD.thumb.jpeg.72f8ff7afa8caa4cb5801e3e953469de.jpegAFB9DAEB-5E14-4A4C-BA02-FBC35D891F8E.thumb.jpeg.58789daced6e524b86222cd0e41d1db2.jpegDBDD5180-C9CE-47A2-A192-6094312C9707.thumb.jpeg.3cc3868f2f42975090ff2dbb4b648718.jpeg

:headbang:  That's my kinda room!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,006 posts

GARYSTAR One of the best rooms I have seen in this thread so far, and you are in the UK. :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
377 posts
On 12/10/2019 at 6:40 AM, GARYSTAR said:

Yes, all four. I don't make records of when or where i bought anything but from memory I pieced two possibly three of them together buying record and comic separate. I did play the records when I first got them and I recall them being a good transition of the comics to audio. 

There are reprints of these record sets? I know I found a few from when I was a kid. That Spider-Man one. Also one for Hulk and Batman. I thought there were a lot more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46,836 posts
1 hour ago, Spikenector said:

Hey what's going on guys! I been invisible for the past year but I do have some new sights added to my comic room including this sweet spinner rack I got off my local craiglist's! Not bad for a mere $50! Thing has 22 slots on each side and wide enough to hold magazines too 

IMG_6878.JPG

IMG_6880.JPG

IMG_6879.JPG

Wow! 😎

You coming to Terry's show this year? Hope to see you there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67 posts
9 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Wow! 😎

You coming to Terry's show this year? Hope to see you there.

For sure! Only convention I look forward to all year long!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46,836 posts
2 hours ago, Spikenector said:

For sure! Only convention I look forward to all year long!

Sweet!😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
77 77