• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

I feel ready to try my hand at posting again.

Best wishes to everyone for this holiday season!

So happy that you are back!

Here's a few Planet Comics from my collection.

I'd love to see copies from other collections, if anyone cares to post pics.

planetcimicsga.jpg

Just looking back through the early days of your thread, long before I joined the boards. Planet Comics seems to be one of your favorites. Did you ever complete the set BZ?

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm excited to be back!

I've got many sessions of rehab in the months ahead, but being back with the group will make my days much more fun.

So glad to have you back! :)

I’m very glad to hear your health conditions are improving, and allowing you to post. :)

Even if we haven’t got acquainted, your collection shows a lot of love for the comic book history, and of course this thread has become a "tea house" for those who know better… Thank God and glad for your family! :foryou:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm excited to be back!

I've got many sessions of rehab in the months ahead, but being back with the group will make my days much more fun.

Haven't posted much on the boards recently, so (as usual) I'm late to the picnic again! :cry:

:hi: Glad to hear you're recovering well and looking forward to your posts!!! :whee:

Oddly enough, I went back and read the 1st 20 pages of this thread, just before BZ returned. Truly amazing books.

yes the current bump made me reread the first 100 pages :) Great stuff

Hello guys.

It's taken me awhile but I have finally returned.

As a bunch of you already know, I suffered some health issues in the past few months.

Fortunately, things have been slowly improving and I feel ready to try my hand at posting again.

Best wishes to everyone for this holiday season!

Galloping%20Santa.jpg

Thank Goodness you're back! So happy to hear this news. :applause: