• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

AllAmerican4GA.jpg
still not sure I have ever seen one of these for sale

I never did find one when I was putting that run together

me neither

If anyone's interested, I could try posting a few pages from a couple of stories.

Please do. AA 4 imo is by far the scarcest of all the early AAs. Tougher than 2 and 3 for whatever reason.

She would have been one hundred and fifteen years old this year.Her life was not all that great but she did some fantastic covers in that time period for us to enjoy :)

Edited by comicjack

Haven't posted much on the boards recently, so (as usual) I'm late to the picnic again! :cry:

:hi: Glad to hear you're recovering well and looking forward to your posts!!! :whee:

Thanks, David!

I've always enjoyed viewing your treasures and I'm looking forward to seeing any new additions to your collection.

It's great to see you back in action, BZ! This thread has been a real education. Better hang around, there are lots of great comics on the way!

Here's a scan of Margaret Brundage's first Weird Tales cover.

weirdtales%20sept%201932.jpg

I'm so glad to hear you're doing better, BZ. Welcome back! Best wishes as you continue your recovery. :applause:

And here's Brundage's second Weird Tales cover!

Weird%252520Tales%252520Vol%25252020%252520No%2525204%252520Oct%2525201932.jpg